We know that you demand, and deserve the following when you are arranging senior health care for your parent or other loved one. Sometimes we are there to lend a supporting hand, other times we are the primary caregivers. When making the decision to seek home health care services consider the following:
Trust - that bonded, qualified, trained, and carefully screened caregivers will be of help.
Experience - Relying on an organization that has cared successfully for many individuals.
Affordability - Cost is an important issue. We provide home care as efficiently and cost
effectively as possible. Personalized service plans can be tailored to each client's specific needs.
Range of Services Include:
- 8 - 24 hour care available (other hours of care upon approval)
- Meal preparation and clean-up (special diets)
- Assistance with feeding
- Prepare and maintain grocery/shopping lists
- Assistance with personal hygiene including bathing, dressing, teeth brushing, etc.
- Assistance with walking and maneuvering through the home
- Medication monitoring and reminders
- Light housekeeping, including tiding up kitchen and bathroom, making beds, changing bed linens, personal laundry, taking out garbage, etc.
- Weekly monitoring including Blood Pressure, 02, Coumadin and Weight Verification
- Accompany clients on errands, doctor visits, etc.
- Hospital sitting service
- Licensed Certified Nursing Assistants
- Monthly visit from staff Registered Nurse
- Physician signed Plan of Care
- Monthly report to primary care Physician
- 24 hour call system
- 24/7/365 care when needed
- Experience dealing with Dementia, Alzheimer's, Diabetes
Method of Payments Accepted
Long-term Care Insurance
All Major Credit Cards, excluding AMEX.